APRA reporting updates for COVID-19 and EFS
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to school holidays we are running this session as a webinar which will be recorded and available if you register on this link.
APRA has announced further changes to 923 reporting forms, including
- New quarterly ARF 923.3 form: Quarterly Capital and Credit
- New quarterly ARF 923.4 form: Quarterly Forward Economic Scenarios
- Changes to 923.0 (monthly Capital and Credit) and 923.1 Quarterly Provisioning
APRA has also recently proposed changes to EFS returns.
In this session we will cover the key changes and we will have polling questions and Q&A to have an interactive discussion about how industry can efficiently respond to these new requirements.
Who is this session for?
- Credit risk team
- Finance and regulatory reporting team
- Capital management and forecasting team
Please feel free to forward this invitation to other departments in your organisation who are involved in the calculation and production of these returns.