Wed, May 08|
Solving the data trust deficit. How Financial Institutions can restore trust in their data.
Data is the oil that keeps the engine running. Join our panel of experts discuss strategies to restore trust in your data.
Time & Location
May 08, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM GMT+10
Sydney, Sydney NSW, Australia
About the Event
Solving the data trust deficit. How FI’s can restore trust in their data. (15 mins)
- Why Managing Data matters now more than ever.
o Internal drivers: data driven decision making, increases in use of models, AI, ML, Cloud, etc
o External: BCBS239, CPG-235, Open Banking, privacy, breach reporting, etc
- Impact on People, Processes & Controls, Technology
- Meeting Regulators expectations – lessons learned from BCBS-239
Spreadsheets are here to stay. It is time to bring order to the chaos. (15 mins)
- The rise of end-user computing
- Use cases for spreadsheet management