Solving the data trust deficit. How Financial Institutions can restore trust in their data.
Time & Location
About the Event
Solving the data trust deficit. How FI’s can restore trust in their data. (15 mins)
- Why Managing Data matters now more than ever.
o Internal drivers: data driven decision making, increases in use of models, AI, ML, Cloud, etc
o External: BCBS239, CPG-235, Open Banking, privacy, breach reporting, etc
- Impact on People, Processes & Controls, Technology
- Meeting Regulators expectations – lessons learned from BCBS-239
Spreadsheets are here to stay. It is time to bring order to the chaos. (15 mins)
- The rise of end-user computing
- Use cases for spreadsheet management